Thursday 22 May 2014

May and June 2014

After the UK tour I arrived back in Latvia for a show at Chomsky, my favorite bar in Riga (the only bar I have ever walked into and heard Comus being played over the stereo). For this event Sabine of Waterflower took the stage to perform a set, after which we played a couple of numbers together. This new collaboration is something I'm quite excited about; we've had a few rehearsals now and the music is flowing well. Hopefully, we will be revealing a few more new works in the next couple of months in some Latvian shows. 



Other than rehearsing I have been collecting thoughts on some new releases. The slow work of the third Lost Harbours album has started, but in the meantime I've been recording a selection of tracks for a couple of EPs / Mini albums that I have conceptualized over the last 6 months. 

Coming up are some more Mainland Europe and UK dates, I hope to add more to these soon, but here they are:

5 June 14 - Romuvos Pasazas
Laisves Aleja 54
Kaunus, Lithuania
King Sleep

7 June 14 - Chmury
11 Listopada 22
Warsaw, Poland

26 June 14 - Squeezebox (as part of the Leigh Folk Festival)
Squeezebar - Leigh on Sea

28 June 14 - Leigh Folk Festival
Leigh on Sea

1 July 14 - Ryan's Bar
London - Astrakan

4 July 14 - Cafe De Artistes
Lewes, Sussex

No comments:

Post a Comment