Friday 13 September 2013

Farewell London

This is my (Emma's) last Lost Harbours blog for a while, as Richard is off to live in Riga with our friend Daryl in a matter of weeks. Our final UK gig for the time being was in Streatham. I spent a very relaxing afternoon at Highgate East cemetery, photographing things which were still alive. 










At the venue, we were in for a few surprises. 1) a creepy panda, 2) a man who made us appreciate finger tapping and 3) the arrival of our friend Gary.







Massive thanks to everyone who has supported us on the first leg of our musical adventure. If you would like to be kept abreast of my creative activities you can find me here: Emma's Tumblr . My posts so far include footage of Richard in a Latvian hip hop video, which is worth checking out. I will be watching this space along with you to see what he gets up to next. 


No comments:

Post a Comment