Saturday 3 September 2011

Live footage from the Cavendish Arms



Footage from my solo show at the Cavendish Arms in Stockwell last month. Thank you to Iain Meakings for the video. It was an interesting mixed-event night combining acoustic music, with comedy synth pop and Spinal Tapisms.

Emma and I will be playing together again at the next three gigs this month:

10th September - Slack Space, Colchester
16th September - Dalston Victoria, Dalston, London.
17th September - No Rain Festival, The Barn at Turks Head, Suffolk.

After that I think we'll take a break for a while, we've got lots of preparation to attend to for the next two releases and Novembers Baltic tour. I've also purchased myself a little camcorder, so expect more footage in the future and even a tour diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment